RB-660D: € 18 000
Special offer: Free shipping and training (piloting and maintenance) in your place!*
ROV RB-660D – a professional model with vector-mounted thrusters for use on depth up to 300 meters and current speed up to 1,5 m/s.
Recommended to use:
- professional diving company;
- fish farmers;
- diving centers;
- fisherman`s and yachters;
- hydrographs etc.
* – EU only.
ROV RB-660D is equipped with seven thrusters, and four horizontal ones are vector-mounted.
This scheme of mounting is the most optimal for improving the maneuvering of the ROV, and this simplifies the search and survey work.
Each thruster is equipped with a magnetic coupling, and this allows the transmission of torque from the engine to the propeller, without a stuffing box seal. This significantly increases the reliability and ease of maintenance of the ROV as a whole.:
RB-660D uses a digital video camera and sends Full HD (1920*1080) video to the control panel. The camera`s focus can be adjustable using a joystick. It has optical ZOOM. The camera works nicely in clean or dirty water. It has B/W mode. There is a PC installed to control the panel based on Intel NUC. It uses OS Linux(Ubuntu).
This digital HD video with color telemetry text and graphics permanently records to hard disk and uses for ROV control.
The main plus`s:
- video records come with telemetry
- there is no need to download video every time after the job — you can do it anytime using a flash drive and a USB connector on the control panel
- there is a possibility to choose hard disk volume and type (typically SSD 120Gb)
- there is a full-function PC in the control panel — it allows not only records video but also sign and view it
- there is a possibility to overlay on the video absolute coordinates of ROV using our USBL
- it uses a better remote control joystick SONY PS4.
- there is an overlay of additional sensors ( outside temperature, pitch-roll and etc)
- it has a flexible overlay — the possibility to change its color, size, and location
- the source code of the control panel is open, it uses Python
The model uses neutral buoyancy re-inforced with kevlar umbilical (cable) (8mm diameter, 300 meters long).
You may order a customized version of RB-660D with cable 8mm and length up to 600-1200 meters…
RB660D is able to pull 1200meters of 8mm cable in still water (pipe).
Attention — HIGH VOLTAGE in the cable, Usage prohibited with damaged cable!
Available options for RB-660D:
- grabber (open/close, rotate ) – € 1 100 (ex. VAT)
- laser pointers (2 ps) – € 300 (ex. VAT)
- UV lights (3 ps) – € 400 (ex. VAT)
- underwater rifle (one-shot, arrow on the rope) – € 1.100 (ex. VAT)
- altimeter – € 800 (ex. VAT)
- sonar, USBL – by request
- back or side camera with 2 lights – € 1 100 (ex. VAT)
- back or side camera with 2 lights and tilt- € 1.600 (ex. VAT)
- Zoom camera instead of the main camera – € 800 (ex. VAT)
- Cygnus thickness gauge, CP-probe – by request
- Multibeam sonar – by request