RB-300D: € 7 100
Special offer: Free shipping and training (piloting and maintenance) in your place!*
ROV RB-300D – a professional model for use on 70-100 meters depth and current speed up to 0.5 m/s.
Recomended to use:
- professional diving companies;
- fish farmers;
- diving centers;
- fisherman`s and yachters;
- hydrographs etc.
* – EU only.
Difference from RB-150D:
- was added second vertical thruster
- cable 220m long
- max depth 200m
- thrusters up to 1.5kg each
This model uses a digital Full HD video camera with fixed focus, which sends digital HD (1920×1080) video to the control panel. There is a PC installed on the control panel, based on Intel NUC. It uses OS Linux (Ubuntu).
This digital Full HD video with color telemetry text and graphics permanently records to an internal hard disk. Also, a view from the camera is used to control and operate ROV.
The main plus`s:
- video records is taking with telemetry
- there is no need to download a video every time after you finished your job — you can do it anytime using a flash drive and a USB connector on the control panel
- you may choose hard disk volume and type (typically SSD 60Gb and hard disk up to 1 Tb)
- there is a full-function PC in the control panel — it allows you not only record video but also view and edit it
- there is a possibility to overlay on the video absolute coordinates of ROV using our USBL
- it uses a better remote control USB joystick SONY PS4.
- the video comes with an overlay of additional sensors ( outside temperature, pitch-roll and etc)
- it has a flexible overlay — the possibility to change its color, size, and location
- the source code of the control panel is open, it uses Python
Our model uses neutral buoyancy re-inforced with kevlar umbilical cable (8mm diameter, 220 meters long). You may choose also a 4 mm diameter ultra-thin cable up to 300 meters long ( neutral buoyancy re-inforced with Kevlar) – but such cable is not recomended for everyday use.
You may order a special version of RB-300D with cable 8mm and length up to 600-800 meters…RB300D is able to pull 800 meters of 8mm cable in still water (pipe).
Attention — HIGH VOLTAGE in the cable, Usage prohibited with damaged cable!
Available options for RB-300:
- grabber (open/close, rotate ) – € 1 100 (ex. VAT)
- laser pointers(2 ps) – € 300 (ex. VAT)
- UV lights (3 ps) – € 400 (ex. VAT)
- underwater rifle (one-shot, arrow on the rope) – € 1.100 (ex. VAT)
- altimeter – € 800 (ex. VAT)
- sonar, USBL – by request
- back or side camera with 2 lights – € 1 100 (ex. VAT)
- Cygnus thickness gauge, CP-probe – by request
Model doesn’t require any technical service.