RB-150D: € 4 400
ROV RB-150D – a professional model to use on 30-50 meters depth and current speed up to 0.5m/s.
Recomended to use:
- professional diving companys;
- fish farmers;
- diving centers;
- fisherman`s and yachters;
- hydrografs etc.
Difference from RB-100D:
- lateral thruster
- cable 150m long
- stainless steel cable reel
This model uses a digital Ful HD videocamera with fixed focus, which sends digital HD (1920*1080) video to the control panel. There is a PC installed on the control panel based on Intel NUC. It uses OS Linux (Ubuntu).
This digital Full HD video with color telemetry text and graphics permanently records to hard disk and uses for ROV control by monitor.
The main plus`s:
- video records come with telemetry
- there is no need to download video every time after the job — you can do it anytime using a flash drive and a USB connector on the control panel
- there is a possibility to choose hard disk volume and type (typically SSD 60Gb)
- there is a full-function PC in the control panel — it allows not only records video but also edit and view it
- there is a possibility to overlay on the video absolute coordinates of ROV using our USBL
- it uses a better remote control USB joystick SONY PS4.
- there is an overlay of additional sensors ( outside temperature, pitch-roll and etc)
- it has a flexible overlay — the possibility to change its color, size, and location
- the source code of the control panel is open, it uses Python
ROV-150D uses neutral buoyancy re-inforced with kevlar umbilical cable (8mm diameter, 150 meters long). By order, it can be supplied with a 4mm diameter ultra-thin cable up to 300 meters long ( neutral buoyancy re-inforced with Kevlar) – but its not recomended for everyday use
Attention — HIGH VOLTAGE in the cable, Usage prohibited with damaged cable!
Available options for RB-150:
- grabber (open/close, rotate ) – € 1 100 (ex. VAT)
- laser pointers(2 ps) – € 300 (ex. VAT)
- UV lights (3 ps) – € 400 (ex. VAT)
- underwater rifle (one-shot, arrow on the rope) – € 1 100 (ex. VAT)
- sonar, USBL – by request
Model doesn’t require any technical service.