RB-100D: € 3 400
ROV RB-100 – a professional model to use on 30-50 meters depth and current speed up to 0.5m/s.
- professional diving companies;
- fish farmers;
- diving centers;
- fisherman`s and yachters;
- hydrographs etc.
This model uses a digital Full HD (1920*1080) video camera with fixed focus, thanks to this you will get a great image on the monitor of the control panel. There is a PC built into this control panel based on Intel NUC. It uses OS Linux (Ubuntu).
This digital Full HD video with color telemetry text and graphics permanently records to hard disk and uses for ROV control by monitor.
The main plus`s:
- video record comes with telemetry
- you don’t need to download video every time after you finished your job — you can do it anytime using a flash drive and a USB connector on the control panel
- you will get a possibility to choose different volumes of hard disk and type (typically SSD 60Gb)
- it is a full-function PC in the control panel — it allows you not only to record video but also to sign and view it
- there is a possibility to overlay on the video absolute coordinates of ROV using our USBL
- it uses a better remote control based on a USB joystick SONY PS4.
- there is an overlay of additional sensors (outside temperature, pitch-roll and etc)
- it has a flexible overlay — the possibility to change its color, size, and location
- the source code of the control panel is open, it uses Python
RB-100D uses neutral buoyancy re-inforced cable with kevlar umbilical (8mm diameter, 100 meters long). By order, it can be supplied with a 4mm diameter ultra-thin cable up to 300 meters long ( neutral buoyancy re-inforced with Kevlar) – but its not recomended for everyday use
Attention — HIGH VOLTAGE in the cable, Usage prohibited with damaged cable!
Available options for RB-100:
- grabber (open/close, rotate ) – € 1 100 (ex. VAT)
- laser pointers(2 ps) – € 300 (ex. VAT)
- UV lights (3 ps) – € 400 (ex. VAT)
- underwater rifle (one-shot, arrow on the rope) – € 1 100 (ex. VAT)
- sonar, USBL – by request
Model doesn’t require any technical service.